AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Ormeau: Closed.
Thread: Ormeau: Closed.
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry

I really dont think this is any suprise to anyone.. Half of this state is fenced off from bikes and 4wds. I have lived in most states and have never encountered so many closed off places and such hard bullshit laws about lifts, tyres, etc. I think there is a few reasons and i know its not going to concern everyone but it only takes the small majority to ******** it for everyone.

1 being that every time i drive up the bruce there are ********witts doin circle work in the pine forests next to the motorway which attracts negative attention and (I have even been flagged down off the motorway to help pull some douche bag out)

2 being half of you queensland peanuts drive around for weeks with mud all over your cars sayin look at me look how cool i think i am and

3 because half of the 4wds here are not maintained and the work that is done is not done properly eg Shortcuts taken so it looks cool but isnt really safe.

Thats not half my opinion but thats all im gonna say and this is from what i have seen happening and by lookin at other 4wds around the place..
So sorry lads if you want it to stop maybe pull your peanut heads in and think about what you and your irrasponsible mates do before the gates close and not just bitch after its to late..