AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2010
Super Moderator

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but I am going to. I thought it was illeagle to drive a wrangler without its doors on? Esp in WA???

Can you drive door less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudaus View Post
I've had it one month now, done 2500kms and have got it to Stage 4 of my Urban Assault Vehicle project. The weather was awesome here fri, sat and sun so i took the doors and roof off and posed up and down the coast, after having breakfast at Hillarys, with a couple of female friends of mine. Stage 1-4 are below, Stage 5 and onwards will be;
*ProComp xtreme all terrains 33" w/ black 16x8 steel s97 rock crawlers (on order)
*Tuffy security drawer and centre console (thanks to jeepkonection) (i plan to have the roof off most of the year - it's Perth, and i park in a garage at home and secure compound at work) (on order)
*Smittybuilt molle overhead console and tailgate console (storage and UAV looks) (on order from Quadratec - pain in the arse)
plus much much more, I'm addicted...