AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - !Mega urgent: battery for JK - anyone got one in melb?
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2010
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default !Mega urgent: THOUGH Battery was stuffed but doesnt seem to be (changed topic title)

***UPDATE*** See my last post, dont think its the battery thats the issue.

So my jk battery screwed up, cant start at all unless i jump it but its pointless going to-from work when there is nobody around by the time i finish work to jump from!

Wondering if anyone has replaced their original jk battery with an aftermarket one and still has their original aside soemwhere. I need one on the cheap to last me until about sept. then ill get a yellow top or something like that (ill worry about that later). Hoping someone here has their original lying about and wants to let it go for not alot (or trade for something)

Just worst timing as im swamped with expenses this month before I travel. Only after melbourne people. Ill come to you

Also, is the size jk specific or pretty much universal between all other models? Any help would be greatly appreciated as im pretty desperate.

Cheers guys. BTW: ITS FOR A RUBICON 07 MODEL SO PETROL, THEY ARE THE SAME BATTERY FROM THEN UP TO NOW

Last edited by Sethgun; 29-06-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: found out its not the battery