AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JK- Teraflex S/T Swaybar System
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010
RubiconSlammer

Liked 36 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Thanks for the input Mal, I realise that the angle of these is off of the planet at the moment and I will be adjusting this. One interesting thing I found was as I said the bolt head ending up on top of the tyre. I'm concerned that with a shorter link that this would end up in the tyre side wall. I had this happen with my original set of Teraflex links riding at stock height and that cost me $350 for a new tyre!

Please post up what you did as JimmyB has set up this section and is moving the threads here. I'm keen to see how you handled it.

I did know that the AEV kit reused the rear links on the front but I was unsure of how they would go with the Teraflex system. So talking to the guys at Teraflex this kit was what they advised between the two.

Tell you what though I'm a fan the one twist to unlock thing, it sure as hell beats crawling around side to side to disconnect and park the sway bar.