AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - New Managing Director For Chrysler Australia Announced
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Arrow New Managing Director For Chrysler Australia Announced

Mr Clyde Campbell has been appointed to the position of Managing Director of Chrysler Australia, effective 1st October 2010. He replaces Mr Gerry Jenkins who has moved to China to head up Chrysler in China.

Clyde has most recently been in the role national General Manager of sales, responsible for all product planning, distribution and sales for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars in Australia and New Zealand. During his tenure from 2004 to 2007, the company experienced one of the strongest sales periods in the history of Mercedes-Benz in Australia.

“I look forward to renewing old relationships with many of the Chrysler team and to getting to know the rest of you,” Campbell says. “I am very excited to join Chrysler Australia at such a critical time. After a difficult period globally, Chrysler is set to renew or replace its entire line-up over the next 24 months. I believe that the possibilities for Chrysler locally are very strong as we push through the 10,000 unit threshold, a volume achievement reached twice in the past 4 years. I look forward to working with staff and dealers to ensure we capitalise on every opportunity to keep Australia’s position as the leading RHD market for Chrysler, improve the value of the franchise for our dealers and increase our annual volume to 20,000 units and beyond over the coming years. ”