AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What are your next mods / What did you do to your TJ today?
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2010
RubiconSlammer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauny B View Post
Should get them this week, i went with the diamond plate tub rails to suit my rock panels i will put pics up for you guys to check out hanging to put them on.
i saw your tub rails just before they went into powder haha actually i dropped them off with vic , put them up against mine to see what it looked like...just waiting for my xenons to go on then see if they will still look good

update for myself

apparently xenons arrive tomorrow according to ups very fast shipping from quadratec and here before christmas as requested haha as iv had some spare time on my hands iv also started building a rear shelf kinda thing just without the draws as i wont need draws....its pretty much a flat piece of wood on the top with a divider in the middle....i could always make some draws later on if wanted, but just need to bolt up the last panel and then lay some carpet on it and it should be ready for my trip down south after xmas

speaking of carpet where do i go to get some? also after so tie downs to bolt on top