AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What lift kit?
Thread: What lift kit?
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011
RubiconSlammer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

have you bothered to do a searc mate, there are thousands of threads related to what your after

the RE 3.5" kit is a good kit but dont forget your gonna need shocks to go with it and if your running 3.5"s of lift with stock 29" wheels its gonna look stupid especially if your runnin 7" flares to cover the 35's

from what iv been told the best combo for 35's is a 4" lift.....or the 4.5" lift RE kit

im currently running 3.5"s with flat flares and i recon i could fit 35's under mine fine with some bumpstops

heaps of members have the RE 3.5 or 4.5 kit and are happy with it except the springs on the rear of the 3.5" kit are real stiff and are uually swapped out for the front stock springs

your also gonna need adj panhard rods front and rear as your going so high...plus you may or may not run into other little problems when you lift it but all jeeps are different.i like the look of bigger wheels on a smaller lift for two resons...you get to keepy yor center of gravity at a good hieght, and 2 the cops wont be on your arse about it

that why im running 2.5" coild with 1" spacers and like i said iv got plenty of room for 35's but if cops do pin me ill just take out my spacers and all good

do a search mate you will find heaps of info, save us repeating ourselves everytime a new thread is made