AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - gidday from wa
Thread: gidday from wa
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default gidday from wa

hello , im luke, from perth wa. i have recently purchased a brand new jk wrangler unlimited in silver..... i love it ( so does the family).

i am a newbie to jeeps in general, having just sold my last 4x4 ( a 1975 fj40 with a 350 chev etc..) , and thought i would join the dark side .... that and i neeeded more seating than the old girl could provide.... and after much researching, decided on the jk.

she is bog stock at this stage, i want to have some hours of play time before i start with the mod path... and it seems like a very addictive path at that... lol... but from what i have seen in standard form they are a very capable machine. first thing i need to do is get some recovery points on it.... just in case

the 4x4 driving i like to do is primarily the rock climbing side of things, and tracking also... and also like to do beach runs with a bit of beach fiching thrown in....

anyway, look forward to reading and eventually contributing to the forum, and hopefully meeting a few of you guys on the tracks.

regards
luke