AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - XJ: Gen III V8 powered
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011
Symphony Composer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Took me while to find this thread because it has been too long since I've posted an update. Sorry.. Joys of living in the North West with only one exhaust guy. He has been on his 2 week break. Anyway, finally got the call I've been waiting for to say it's finished. I have been having restless sleeps wondering how much I was going to get charged for this job. Remember, everything is 'Mine worker' prices here. My brother went to pick the Jeep up and put it on the trailer and noticed the exhaust leaked near the Cat Converter. Back to the workshop. He did tell me it is quieter than when the 6 was in it and it still has the original Cat and muffler. I may have to punch a few holes in the muffler to get my monies worth. I put a V8 in for the sound of a V8, not a sewing maching.. I get back home on Friday just before flying out to Christchurch, so I will put some photos and video on here before leaving.....

Nearly there.....

XJ V8 Build
Electric water pump