AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WH CRD another diff gone bugger!!
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011
AJOR Silver

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Vehicle now booked into Pickerings at Townsville for next week, Jeep have indicated that it would be my best option for a resolution to the issue.

Having said that, I hope you poor buggars in Rockhampton never have a serious problem with your Jeeps - DC Motors are clueless and their customer service to date has been appalling - untill Jeep became involved and gave them a rocket and then it was still only half arsed!

In the southern states a dealership who charged me $1900 for an 80,000 km service but couldn't back it up in less than a month for a warranty issue, after dozens of phone calls, would get themselves on National TV and go out of business!

I have had several services done at that establishment and every time there has been several things left undone or half repaired, that I have had to fix myself, or in one case drive another 240Km round trip to get it re-repaired!

Do I sound p ----d off - you bet!

They do have some issues - cannot keep mechanics -they all go to work in the mines for double the $$

Last edited by johnv; 28-04-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: add info