AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Rangie Sport
Thread: Rangie Sport
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2011
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Rangie Sport

I was watch old episode of Top Gear on Fox last night, anyway Clarkson did a piece with a Rangie Sport Vs some pommie tank..pointless exercise, BUT it did show the Rangie going through some pretty hard terrain with 20' wheels & road tyres on it.

So it got me thinking, most people who bag Rangies are much like the same people who bag Jeeps....usually those who drive Cruisers & Patrols & have never had either a Rangie or Jeep let alone driven either one.

Now I know a new Sport costs a heap more than even a WK overland but I saw some '07 TD sports varying from mid $50k to high $60k on carsales. IMHO they are absolutely beautiful inside & vary well equipped. In a lot of ways they are similar to an Overland..air suspension, diff locks, nice diesel motors & well decked out inside.

So what do my fellow jeepers think of the Sport, I know its built off the Disco platform, but look so much better. Would you consider getting one, I think I probably would....but it would also need to have a couple of years of factory warranty left, if only to cover the air suspension.

Cheers

Chris