AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Albany WA Sun 18th Sept
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischif View Post
Ok so there is only a few of us on here but thought I would post it anyway.

Meet- 10:30am at BCF Carpark
Going to- Gull Rock
Vehicle requirements... a spare if running road tyres.

Ok so the plan is all weather pending..... If the sun is shining and it looks like a ripper of a day then we will head out at 10.45 head out on sandy tracks then head down to the beach for a BBQ lunch and a cup of "tea" in moderation of course. These tracks range from easy compacted sand to softer areas and some good ruts. If the days leading up have been fine we may go and tackle the ruts after this. This area is not suitable for stock cars when muddy so we will have to judge this on the day.
The day is more of a social run to meet some fellow 4by addicts in the great southern.

UHF channel 16
mobile- 0421 694 767

Disclaimer: "I accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from attending this trip. While all due care will be taken, no responsibility will be granted."

See you on the weekend!!!
Thank you for the PM. Only been back in Alb's a few weeks so still unaware of the JK/Jeep scene here. Jennifer and I are keen to join trips but unfortunately off to Perth Sunday (((( Hopefully next time.