AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - NSW: Willowglen Challenge 2011
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011
Established Member

Default Willowglen rocks

Gudday all!
just an update for anyone thats intrested as stated I was not there to compete in my daily touring rig, I was only entered so we had a team -but had a ball
was a big ask of my TJ - load up the camper trailer, tow approx 90 mins to Willowglen, unhook the trailer and into offroad mode - dropped pressures, disconnected, strapped up, competed all 8 stages, NOTHING BROKEN - back into onroad mode connected trailer, left willowglen and drove to the south coast via Nerriga, approx 3 hrs - I did have to stop at a river xing and throw buckets of water and clear all the crud in my radiator as it was running hotter than normal, once the radiator was working again i had no issues - GO THE JEEP - and it continued to tow for the rest of the week down the coast then back to home, it did it with ease - i do have a few pics but i have no softwear to reduce and put on here + im a computer retard, here is the link photos of Willowglen the Jeep is on page 4 http://www.australianimages.com.au/g...ewGallery=1109
CHEERS Toby

Last edited by MADbunyip; 20-10-2011 at 07:08 AM.