AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Jeep's Budget camper trailer
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011
HydroKing

Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts

Thanks jeepers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep112 View Post
Great read mate love how it slowly evolved over time. is there anything else that needs modifying?
I plan to add/bolt some more stuff to the outside such as the drop leg stabilizer handle, maybe a hi-lift or maxtrax holder. I'll also need to find somewhere to mount my daughter's OSET Mototrial bike she will get next year when she starts competing. It's a minibike so it should be easy to sort out. If I had a ute or even a longwheelbase JK I wouldn't have to think so hard about space allocation but by orders from my wife and kids I'm not allowed to sell it. Besides, apart from a $30 air intake sensor and 2x $30 oxygen sensors nothing else has gone wrong with her in 10 years.

I also plan to add another strip of the 5050 LED lighting to the inside sleeping area of the camper and also an LED dimmer to the strips to reduce their brightness when required as they are quite powerful and in between cooking, cleaning and eating you don't really need that much light. I'll probably even get some to mount to the ceiling of the jeep's hardtop. I've thought of adding some small lengths of the 5050 lighting along the drawbar and certain exterior locations on the camper to provide exterior floodlighting. The 5050 LEDs are waterproof and you can cut it to any length.

Cheers