AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - exhaust tail pipe replacement for 3.0lt diesel
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011
Established Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

what a classic talk about timing

i have just orginised fitment for next thurs the exhaust i will also be getting crdstu tune with his flash scan tool
which i cannot wait to fit cause not only will the extra ponies and economy come in handy but also being able to clear fualt codes will be a great saving of time eg: today my engine malfunction light came on
i was a little concered after all i had only serviced it a couple of days ago myself
so off i went to JEEEPARTS to get zane and the boys to give it a scan and see what it came up with
just before the light had come on i had just replaced my rear tail lights with another set of leds
this didn't even cross my mind as being a possible fault however it was the only one on the scan tool when at jeeeparts so being able to clear these types of fualts will almost be priceless and with the added diesel economy and power tis a hands down necsscity in my book