AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Another Death wobble experience...question...
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2011
DetroitDemon

Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts

i dont beleive the rear track bar will create or cause DW.

I would have a guess that it is your front panhard. Did you check it on the ground with someone turning the wheel and someone underneath checking both sides of this link?

I would also highly recommend (regardless if you have adj LCA) some LCA drop brackets as this will make a difference and certainly go a long way to prevent the onset of DW. I have had plenty of experiences with DW directly and with someone else and both time our DW was avoided with the LCA drop brackets even with the front panhard loose to prove a point.

If you have done the draglink flip i would assume you have a new draglink therefore new ball joints here and a new tie rod as well?

Are you running an aftermarket panhard and if so what type of bushes are they running? if nolethane they are rubbish regardless of brand and how strong, i do not know of any on the market that survive any great distance and had tried 2 nolathane bushes with my previous solid panhard and both flogged out and put the factory one back on with a relocation bracket which was much better.

It sucks big time but is solvable so i hear and feel your pain. I am now over a year DW free with no shimmy at all let alone DW