AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Another Death wobble experience...question...
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2011
CrawlerStar

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

no ausjeeper, no trackbar, just the track bar relocation bracket to bring her back to
factory angle.

Twin spin, yes we are now running a very similar setup, interesting your theory on the silent armours. Even handling wise i found them horrible, being thin & skinnier track width makes a big difference i think.

i also disagree with the rear track bar creating the problem, i could feel it as soon as the front end dropped into the bumps.

WranglerTJ - new drag link & tie rod that comes with link bar. no new balljoints, JK has only done 9000km & has really only been off road properly 2-3 times. Has not done any handwork although i'm not ruling the balljoints out. I know they can go early.

I may try the LCA drop brackets, but like i said the problem to date has NEVER happened running my 305's... Have done the Kal trip only 2 months ago with no hiccups BUT was on my 305's... Fuel usage was my only issue. Panhard was checked this morning & was still tight on 125lb torque. No movement what so ever.

Back to my main question. Would dropping tyre size take my castor angle down?

Anvil Rubi :) 35" Evan Walkers, LOD bar, Warn Powerplant & lots to come