AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JK: Walldog's - AKA - Bling
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2012
MudSplasher

Liked 38 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by walldog View Post
Yep as i said i've been under it every night for the last 3 nights going over how to do it. Not only will it work, but it will be without any modification to the kit or JK.
Ok so you agree that the lhs bracket will need to be mounted to the rhs chassis rail on our JKs...
Now you see how the bracket mounts on the slope of the chassis rail...you also see that the bracket is not symmetrical.... So if you flip it fit the slope ofthe rail it will point out into the wheel bay and the open end will not face the torque rod for the watts link.
So rather than attitude please show me what I'm missing! I only suggested it doesn't look like it would work and maybe a confirmation email to the manufacturer to possibly save you alot of money and time. I certainly did have a good look before posting and don't post for the sake of posting.
Now if by chance I am correct I still think this can be done either making your own bracket or the manufacturer might if you inform him of the EU and Aust market requiring rhs chassis rail bracket.
Matt.

Last edited by Macca2801; 13-01-2012 at 01:40 PM.