AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How tuff are Aussie blokes?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 100 Times in 57 Posts

Layback.

My son is a Qantas pilot and never tells me these stories. Tells me many though that are just unreal and in real life. Not like this one below though.

I got one for ya.

A Qantas flight is departing Sydney for Singapore. QF319. A young beautiful blonde is booked into an economy seat but sits in a first class vacant seat.

The biscuit chucker (as we used to call them,don't call them that in the air though as they won't feed you) flight attendant asks the young lady to move back to her economy seat.

The blonde replies that she is beautiful,young,vivacious and is going to Singapore in first class. Stuff flying on an economy ticket when this first class seat is vacant.

This seat is available and I am going to Singapore first class.

The biscuit chucker get's pretty pissed off by this as this blonde will not move out of the seat so goes up to the cockpit to see the captain.

"Captain, I have a passenger who has an economy class ticket for 26B and she is sitting in first class in 4A and will not move, She says that she is beautiful,young,vivacious and is going to Singapore in first class. Stuff flying on an economy ticket when this first class seat is vacant."

The Captain says to the biscuit chucker that this is not a problem at all and he will sort it out.

This stuns the biscuit chucker.

The Captain is married to a blonde,he speaks blonde and understands the situation. He can sort it out no problem.

As the aircraft is before pushback and still boarding (the co-pilot is handling the cockpit tasks) the great dignified Captain goes back to the blonde in 4A,sits next to her and has a little whisper in her ear for about 2 minutes.

The blonde after this little chat gets up and walks down the aisle to 26B seat.

The biscuit chucker is just stunned as she has tried everything in all her years of experience to get this lady to go to her booked seat.

She says to the Captain " How the hell did you get her to go back to her seat after all I have tried with my years at Qantas as being a flight attendant bending and accomodating every wish and need to the pasengers?"

The Captain replied.

"I just simply told her that first class is not going to Singapore"

Uncle Rastus.
Jeeps don't get stuck. They just have a little rest and think then get going again.

Last edited by rastus2571; 11-02-2012 at 06:14 PM.