AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - KJ vs TJ
Thread: KJ vs TJ
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocko View Post
Can you explain a bit clearer sorry lol? I know the kj is a lot smoother on road.

Just to throw a different angle on it, where does the image/perception come into it for the younger crew?
I'm a younger bloke aswell mate 19, The TJ still rides bad but you do get used to it. If you do want a lift make sure it's get a good quality one, OME are quiet good for retaining as much road manners as possible.
The ride of a TJ doesn't seem to bother me at all really, after all i am currently making modifications to get from WA over to VIC HIGH.

What i beleive tasjeeper is saying is that TJ wranlgers as previously stated are not very comfortable nor do they handle very well ONROAD, my TJ at 100KM/h feels fast enough for me, i never push it further than 100km/h for that reason.
However if you will eventually venture into some harder 4X4 tracks the wranlger would be a great deicsion as they are very very capable vehicles even straight off the factory floor.

IF your not after lifting the TJ you are looking at getting , then you could have the same amount of capability from KJ with minor modifications and ALSO have excellent on road manners, travel fine at speeds and if you where to be doing alot of touring then you would also have a space gain aswell