AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012
MonsterMoose

Liked 1,113 Times in 693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanajeep View Post
this has adjustable upper and lower arms. they told me i need wedges to fix the camber and said they couldnt adjust the caster even if it was out. i didnt argue just paid the money and took it away. they did say they adjusted the tow to stop it wandering. wedges? cant adjust caster? i'm pretty sure they didnt look at it too hard. anyway all i want to know is where i can get offset balljoints from. i know they make them just cant find any
With adjustable arms you have all the caster adjustment you can possibly want, the only issue is you can only adjust the total caster and not individually from side to side, you should be able to get offset balljoints landed for around the $100ea mark or so.

As for the "ball" being half the size there is no ball in them, they are merely a pin inside a sleeved cup...

They are also a sinch to fit, I made a press to do my control arm bushes in the front diff and found it also works on the upper balljoints....

Easy as....

Do it once, Do it right!

2014 WK2 Overland