AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JK: 6.4 Hemi
Thread: JK: 6.4 Hemi
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012
Established Member

Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Well ran into more dramas. Basically the radiator shroud is too deep and clashes with a few things. I've had a re-look at past members installs and they all have a piece of aluminium sheet on the back which the fan bolts to giving more clearance and they also had a different fabricated part for the throttle body to the manifold. Mine steps forward thus losing more clearance.
I can only spin the throttle body 180° with the way the bolts line up and if I do then I'll have to cut a hole in the bonnet...
Sooo I've just got the radiator on so enzed can make up the rest of the hoses as bascially none either fit or just look shit with bunky joiners here and there...not something you want to use on power steering/radiator lines.

Had to send a few emails to burnsville, hopefully they'll respond.
If I could give one suggestion if you're thinking about this kit...don't get a manual.

Its getting very frustrating, as little things like this will delay me a month each time, at least.

The useless shroud, along with many parts