AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Freight Management Australia
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2013
MonsterMoose

Liked 1,113 Times in 693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jected View Post

Hey mate. The second order we did for you (which you raised with me as I asked you to do on next quote) was done at cost. Originally you received the quote direct from me via email then you asked if that included our prior discussion. Discount was then applied to that quote. Feel free to call me to discuss if need be.
I was told by you over the phone that due to the floods (not your fault obviously) that the items would take somewhat longer to collect and if possible could I hang on to them till this was cleared up, I reiterate that none of this was your fault when half of Brisbane was under water as well as Rockhampton (the destination) was also under water.
You stated that as a gesture of goodwill you would do me a deal on my next transcations, no number (of trnasactions) was quoted and yes I recall that my next transcation mentioned a discount, all good.
My comment was that I doubt that any other transactions have been anything other then normal rate and also the comms can be quite slow at receiving quotes etc.

BUT, I have since sent items which were picked up on time mostly and no issues in transit and will continue to use this service.

It would be nice if the email and quote system was a little more prompt.

If I were disgruntled I would use someone else, shame I wasn't nearby to get that bottle of bourbon though

Do it once, Do it right!

2014 WK2 Overland