AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2: BMackin Build & Adventure
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've just installed a new pair of seat covers from a company called SuperTrim (www.supertrim.com.au) down in Victoria. They use neoprene, similar to the stuff used in wetsuits. It is soft, flexible, hard wearing and very stretchable.

My WK2 is the first 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland they've done, so their pattern maker went down to the local dealer to make the pattern. I made sure to tell them I didn't want the covers to interfere with the seat controls or the side air bags in the seat. They were a great company to work with, although I did need to chase them up a few times.

The covers are pretty easy to put on, fit snugly and are working great so far. Since I'm only going to use them when I go off-road, I wanted something easy to take on/off, and these seem to fit the bill perfectly. They'll get a proper test when we head down to Coffs Harbour from April 25th till May 4th.

Here's a few photos:

Last edited by bmackin; 14-10-2013 at 02:09 PM.