AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your Grand today (ZJ/WJ)?
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2013
Established Member

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turismo07 View Post

For me I love the styling of the WJ, I love the compact size (not a big 4wd), I love the 4.7v8 under the bonnet, and I love the massive radiator and massive cooling fans that comes in them stock. So I figure when you put all that together Jeep did quite well to package it all in and that personally makes me feel better about the rad removal process.
I bought it for all the above reasons, but if there is one thing I hate doing, it's working on my own cars in my time off. I finished stripping down the front of the engine, and have written a list of parts I require and emailed my local stealership for price and availibilty. I'm a bit OCD when I repair, so I'm going to replace all the chains, guides, tensioners etc so I never have to do it again (hopefully). I've found a few places on ebay in the states that can supply me with the parts I need in a kit, but can anyone recommend somebody in Aus (preferably Sydney) that can supply me the same kits at a reasonable price?? I want to get this thing going again asap. I don't need the car, but I just don't like it sitting in my driveway in a thousand pieces.