AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2 Bullbar - When ARB?
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2013
No Winching

Liked 301 Times in 244 Posts

And I'm nto suggesting you should done anything different Yoda, I'm meerly suggesting we base our opinions and decisions on facts. What I'm against is the talk that ARB have ditched the pre '14 models alltogether, I see nothign to support this line. Whilst it is quite reasonable for some to decide not to support ARB at all for any products given their lack of attention to date, I just don't see it helping the "relationship" to just bag them out allt he time without fact.

Whilst I see proof that ARB are designing a bar for the pre '14 model by word of Sam, I see absolutely nothing to say they have abandoned the design. Maybe there never was a design who knows for sure but I do know if it were truely that close to finalisation it doesn't make sense to abandon it.

Lets see if Dave can outdo them again and come up with a facelift design (if needed) for the '14 model first as well.