AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - its october rant time
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013
MonsterMoose

Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
X2 drover !!
Happens all the time. Helpful members get caught out all the time.
Yerr I like the idea of having it as part of your profile. Most people have added the model yet some don't and it makes it hard. On another note my shed made some progress yesterday. The frames are up and we just need to screw on some more rails. Man she's high the scaffold was only just high enough. Builder is comng back on Mon but I won't be there to help unfortunately. I was hoping he would be happy to hold off a few weeks as I need to channel money towards the Jeep over the next month not paying to erect my shed. Was thinking of just getting two 31s for the rear so I am not a defect waiting to occur. But it will mean removing the front drive shaft so I don't risk damage to the TC. Probably have to put my drag link and tierod off a few more weeks so I can get 5 tyres at the end of the month.

Regards A

Last edited by anthonygubbin; 11-10-2013 at 11:59 AM.