AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Civilian Owned Firearms, what do we think?
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 103 Times in 62 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMISSIONARY View Post
depending on the type of heavy door it can be classes as illegal reinforced door frame with multiple dead locks or door bars are also not on apparently the post was for you interest and a nudge to perhaps get you to look it up....the Anti bike/Anti terrorism laws changed plenty of things that one could do around ones home.

those that go for the American view would probably have a firearm read for use.....me i would be more interested in getting out of the house even with fifteen year+ of martial arts training i am under no illusions what knife(let alone gun wielding ones)wielding Perps could do, your better off with security camera's for an early warning
I guess my use of the word "fortifying" could be misconstrued. One could make their home more secure, yes security cameras included, without going overboard and turning it into a bikie style compound, which I'm guessing would be illegal anyway.
And I agree with you in respect to your martial arts training. Best to avoid a fight than to fight and hope to win.