AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2 2012 - Recovery hooks
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013
Established Member

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmackin View Post
We received our prototypes this week and I'm really happy with how they turned out. We've got a few minor tweaks to make before production, but these are pretty close to what the final product will look like.

We haven't set the pricing yet, but I expect it to be near what the dealer charges ($270 per side). I was hoping it would be less, but putting out a quality product with such a limited manufacturing run, obviously puts limits on how low we can get the price. Even so, I'm working with the manufacturer on ways to reduce the manufacturing costs further before we go into production, so that price may still come down a bit.

I hope to have more information for everyone regarding price and availability very soon. I expect to have the Chief Products

Normally I wouldn't release this information until everything was settled and ready-to-go, but I figured everyone here on the forums deserves to have a small peak behind the scenes.

Cheers,
Bill

It's not shown in the photos, but high tensile ( 8.8 ) corrosion resistant mounting hardware will be included.

WK2 Recovery Hook (front)
2500kg SWL (Safe Working Load) Engineer Certified
7500kg MBS (Minimum Breaking Strength) Engineer Certified

WK2 Recovery Point (front)
4500kg SWL (Safe Working Load) Engineer Certified
13500kg MBS (Minimum Breaking Strength) Engineer Certified

Thanks bill
Quick question
Will these recovery points jut out past the plastic bits of the bummper bar or be like th JA ne that is way back and hiden b he bumper bar, air dam skirt