AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Warranty dissapointment.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry Warranty dissapointment.

Now the warmer weather is approaching I was going to put my soft top on my 2011 JK Wrangler and as I wanted a guide I checked some online Youtube videos. I have now discovered that my soft top is missing the Tailgate Bar Retainer clips and the Freedom Top bag. I have checked the boxes and other items at the time of purchase and can't remember every seeing the Tailgate Bar Retainer clips. I have not pulled apart the soft top as it has the factory cove r on it. I have only taken it off as instructed. I visited the dealer and they told me if you want theses I need to pay for them. The clips are around $64 for the pair and they are going to give me a price on the Freedom bag.
What's the point of the warranty if theses things are not replaced if missing. I never saw a checklist for the items I got and verified I had them at purchase.
I have checked Ebay for the clips but with postage it's dearer than the dealer to buy.