AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Willys in Warwick, Queensland
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014
AJOR Gold

Liked 21 Times in 14 Posts

Thanks for that Mickb. Yes, i thought that about the speedo also, didn't quite look right and also the front parker and indicators don't quite look right too. Although i suppose trying to find original parts these days, with also the fact of complying to Qld DMR rules, etc. that can get hard to build something more 'original'. Not that i'm complaining though, its great to see these old toilers traveling around, and kudos to the people that have the time, money and inclination to do this. Thanks for that link too, has been very helpful and will be going back when i have some more free time. Don't quote me on this but from (very) vague memory i might have seen that CJ-3B Beach Car when i was very young (late 60's) when my family and i were on holidays at Point Lonsdale in Vic., i think it was the combinations of the colour, the strip seats and the front windshield stays that i (remember, vaguely) remember because it was so different from all the other cars going around at the time, and i like different.