AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - At what age id you start considering the consequences of your actions?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014
Established Member

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Being born and grown up in Munich we had it drummed into us to be responsible from an early age. A bit later a military stint of 15 months just enforced this kind of thinking plus driving cars over there on the famous autobahns teaches you some very more important things about sticking to the rules because others rely on it that you keep to the rules. Plus it helps if you drive at speeds exceeding 200km/h to know others will do the same.
A bit later i had the pleasure to relocate to oz where i learned another thing or two in a more relaxed manner but never the less equally important.
Yes by all means think twice about what you do but don't over do it with everything otherwise you drive yourself crazy in a very short time.
There is a lot to it "She'll be right mate".
Now coming of age i think it goes automatically and i don't think too much of it anymore. Not that i turned into a irresponsibly but sometimes it still takes me by surprise which is nice too. Otherwise it would be too boring...lol...