AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - June Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 95 Times in 63 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Righto. Before we ordered our rubi I did lots of reading up on them, and wranglers in general, both here and on us forums, and one thing that came up several times was their "poor" headlights.

Now, since we got it, I actually dont mind the headlights. I think the low beams are quite good, not the best ive seen, but not the worst. The highs leave a bit to be desired, but ill probably eventually get spotties or a light bar anyway.

Now twice tonight I had ********wits in other cars flashing me. One coming towards me after I dropped them back to lows flicked his back to high and left them there, the other I was following, definitely not with highs on, and when we got to duel lanes he dropped behind me and hit his highs.

Wtf is with that??? Stock wrangler, definitely low beams, and twice within 20 mins I run into ********wits? Do I have freakishly good globes that everyone else didnt get or something? Should I check and make sure mine is wired right and the dash indicator is infact correct? Or are adelaide drivers just looking gor prople to show their disapproval of to hide their own inadequacies? ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk