AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JK: The Tough Jeep Build Thread - 2008 CRD Sport
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014

Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default JK: The Tough Jeep Build Thread - 2008 CRD Sport

Hi Guys,

As I waved goodbye to my old 4x4 - a short wheelbase NH Pajero I thought I'd start a build thread on my new car.

I'm pretty new here, bought my first Jeep about 4 months ago - a 2008 JK Wrangler Sport CRD with the Renegade sound system pack.
The Jeep was purchased from it's second owner and had only done 40 thousand kms. It is practically brand new. The only modification done was an ARB bullbar. It had never been off road.

I started by installing the Mopar Bluetooth kit and Mopar slush mats for a 4 door including the cargo mat. Everything fits nice except the rear floor mats which sit a little bit awkwardly on the floor.

The fun parts will start in my next post. I am an owner of www.toughtoys.com.au 4x4 accessories store at Slacks Creek in QLD. Hence the jeep is called the "Tough Jeep". I will be building this car up as a demonstration vehicle with some of the parts we sell in the store.

I don't want to make this thread an advertising thread so I'll leave it at that. More to come soon.

Last edited by ToughToys; 04-07-2014 at 12:17 PM.