AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - which video editing program?
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default which video editing program?

I would really like some suggestions as to which video editing program I should get. It needs to be really user friendly as I am fairly useless when it comes to anything computer tech - It took me a couple of years to get the hang of posting pictures correctly on here and not until Hanna went to great lengths spelling it out step by painful step for me.

I have found this one which I thought might be a sensible one to try because my computer is Windows 8.

I see so many excellent videos posted on this site by members like Kam, Briteway, Nitrobent, etc and hope to able to produce something with similar quality, especially now that I have purchased an Ashtak Actionpro http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140977271...84.m1497.l2649

Any suggestions as to which program I should get, or even just letting me know which you use so that I can check them out on the net, or any feedback on the windows 8 program I mentioned at the start of this post.

All contributions would be greatly appreciated.