AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your WK Grand today?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudguard View Post
What did I do today, Well I took it to the Panel shop because a young chick in a hurry driving a RAV wanted my lane, did not even look, even had running lights on!, I hit the anchors with RH down but still ended up with a deformed LH guard, scuff marks on the fascia & rim and a sh*t load of broken plastic clips falling out. Boy are those bits expensive!
Yesterday my vehicle was parked in our local supermarkets carpark front end in, just got out of the vehicle and was walking to the shop when a fellow in a tray back decided to park next to mine and back in only walked a few metres and heard a crunch followed by another crunch the tray got my vehicles right hand side mirror, which is a write-off but managed to tape and silicon it up so I can use it....luckily he didn't put a nice scratch down the side...was not happy and he copped a mouthful.

Got a quote today from the local dealer to replace and fit...$774.60!! Got on the net best USA price for genuine is US$331.Oz dealer prices are a ripoff !! Aftermarket best price under US$100. Anyway good news I won't have to pay any excess from my policy he's up for it