AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014
I just registered

Liked 53 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Do you have the part number for the tank? I just checked their web site and none seem to be available for 2012 petrol. I'm assuming the 2012/13 are the same. Mine is a 2013 build.
I'll have a look and take a photo for you. I've only had mine for about 6 weeks, it's got the MY15 paint colour but it was made in June 2014. I don't think there would be any difference between yours and mine as far as the tank goes.
I can only find this online - http://www.longrangeautomotive.com.a...art&Itemid=214 which says 60 ltrs but when it was filled they thought it took nearly 70 so I will have to run it down as low as I can and refill, cause both tanks are linked it's going to be nearly impossible to tell but I can use as much fuel as I can and then fill it and see what I end up with. I may also take more in the first fill than you can regularly access maybe, don't know. I did fill the main fuel tank up before I dropped the Rubi off for the work.

Pump attached to floor:

Last edited by V82xist; 09-11-2014 at 05:31 PM.