AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Garage Floor Covering
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014
Senior Newbie

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whollsee View Post
Don't have them but when I worked on a project involving V8 supercars a fair few of the teams carted them around to make their pit areas more comfortable to work in and also look more pro for the media and public - used team colours etc . Apparently very hardy. Oil and fuel resistant too you would hope!
I spoke to the bloke at the shop. He said they will last ages, non slip, easy to clean and reasonably non marking from tyres. I would assume if you are straight in and out and not being silly it shouldn't mark it up too bad at all. Seems like a good product?? They sell another one which apparently looks better for showrooms but they do mark and will wear easier.

I just don't want to throw $1500 at something that lasts 6 months and ends up looking worse than the concrete.

I reckon the JK will look pretty sweet on black and grey checkered floor tiles. He said he is getting other colours next year, black and yellow... tonka??? nah...