AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - ECM/PCM numbers wj jeep
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

thanks for that , but I have already ordered , and you would not believe where ........... AMAZON yeah of all places , I got a dorman one a 525-121
cost all up including postage was 181.33 AU , on e bay wanted over 200 including post , wreckers wanted 200 for a bloody used one . I have used dorman before with no dramas in there parts , but man im not sure of this amazon lot , there so called express delivery (cost of about 40 bucks) there is no way I could solder it , as I only had a 30 watt iron and my eyes are not what they use to be , I can not get over that a cheap plastic thing like that they can charge so much for in Australia , and trying to find one was a battle , and I can not get over the fact the 2000 model one had a sticker inside saying " made in mexico " burns a image of a bunch of Mexicans running for the border like rabbits in a spot light, or one building the parts for jeep , and slowly making his own jeep to dash to the border in !