AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What could we do to improve things?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015
CrawlerStar

Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGW View Post
Great Idea mate but you might get burnt.

There are Saints and Sinner Mongrels alike out there.

I'm still chasing a $2100 unit that was lent to a "mate". It's been four months trying to get it back.

A neighbour borrowed my leaf blower/sucker and broke the bag holder.. any apologies? You guessed it. A big fat NO.
when money is involved (like a deposit) it seems to bring people around to the right track , but that being said , there are still those who will not do the right thing , even with a deposit , just like a magpie or crow where shiny things (or a woman to shiny jewelry or a bloke to shiny paint ) and when it comes to tools mine seem to walk on there own when people are around ( or little dam dogs) just like a hire place where you leave a deposit , and if for some reason it comes back a different tool , NO deposit back . it takes a lot to set up , and there are laws to follow , but still not impossible , but also a collection of parts where all people on the forum can go rather than waiting for blasted USA and import wait . I have sitting here complete doors , tailgate , guards, bonnet , so on , and all bloody sitting waiting for the dog to make a house out of , a complete 4.7L with either a broken skirt or a broken timing guide , just going to waste . so on so on . if people on the forum pulled together , it would be in fact a wonderful thing , but I know I know . there will be always some that will F**K IT for all . just a thought I guess.