AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JEEP worth nothing.
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2015
CrawlerStar

Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

I have looked at the old block and the number is there I cleaned it and sprayed it with silver paint did this to the one in the car it is very hard to get a hand in there , but MY WIFE can read the bloody number . the mechanic couldn't find it , he had phoned the BP here and they directed him to near the oil filter of all places , which is in the wrong place , I tried to direct vic roads at Maryborough which charged me 47 bucks for the booking , but the woman could not see , I then had to go to ballarat where they couldn't see it either , which they told me I had to take it to jeep ,
I am crook as a dog , I now weigh only 55 kilos and seem to be losing weight quickly , I can hardly turn a spanner . I could really just give up .
doctors here in Victoria are useless , mechanics here are nothing but wing nuts .
I will now take it to the only place out of two , where it will cost me another 150
all up will cost me just over 600 just for one piece of blue paper and then cost me rego which all up about 1400. just another way for a little piss weak leaching town to bleed someone. ill be glad when its done so I can get the hell of this hotel California.