AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JEEP worth nothing.
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2015
CrawlerStar

Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Stamp your original engine number on the replacement engine somewhere easy to see and grind the number off the original engine. Job done.
LoL I wish , I would do if vic roads has not already seen ,
its just the place where the engine number is , and even when you try to direct vic road where it is they don't have to give a stuff .
today should solve the problem as I am getting (at my expense) a rewrite of roadworthy . it just pisses me that I pay a booking fee at vic roads , and there is no shelter , just a slanted car park , pissing down rain wind blowing and I got to lay on the ground wet cold and sick as a dog to try to point there cheap crappy scope in the right direction . and the mechanics here who don't want to touch jeeps , and the dilly girly thing who has her warm toasted arse butt wrapped in a coat and all nice and dry while I have to lay where every man and his dog has pissed on the tar mac and thrown his used cup, burger and his forehead protection . (if you know what I mean)
some call it to hard basket , where in fact its that they are a basket. (wicker at that)

Last edited by bleetnblurt; 25-02-2015 at 08:58 AM.