AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How tuff are Aussie blokes?
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,590 Times in 4,361 Posts

If you ever feel bad about yourself remember that George Bush was once informed that 4 Brazilian people were killed in Iraq and he responded "how many is a Brazilian?"

If you ever feel sad remember Australia had a war with emus and lost.

If you ever think you've made a big mistake, just remember that in 1788 the Austrian army attacked itself and lost 10,000 men

Isn't it weird that we have one hand that knows how to do everything and one hand that just sits there like: "I don't know how to hold a pencil."

What if people with anxiety are just unaccustomed to the way the world works because this is the first incarnation of their soul on the earth? And confident people are at ease with the world because they have been incarnated multiple times and, in a sense, already know how the world works.

If poison goes past its used by date does it get more toxic or less toxic?

Q: What is a cat's favorite breakfast? A: Mice krispies
Q: What is a frog's favorite year? A: Leap Year
Q: What kind of dog has a bark but no bite? A: A Dogwood!
Q: What is a pirate's favorite fish? A: A swordfish!
Q: What is a horse's favorite sport? A: Stable tennis!
Q: Why do pandas like old movies? A: Because they are black and white.
Q: How many sheep do you need to make a sweater? A: I don’t know. I didn’t think sheep could knit!
Q: What do you call a bruise on a T-Rex? A: A dino-sore!
Q: What game do elephants play when riding in the back of a car? A: Squash!