AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - KJ Owners post your PIC!!
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2015

Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

The day we bought it

today.

tranny cooler, catch can, home made transmission skid plate (trail tested and approved )rancho struts/shocks crd stu springs, bump stops, rear brake line mounts.
Currently sitting at 540mm hub center to arch. Doing a 10mm clevis lift and 15mm tj rear spacers on Friday. This was a test fit of the wheels, 31 10.5 r15s on15x7 e series falcon xr6 rims. had to take .6mm out of the center bore and take a whisker off one of the ribs of the brake caliper for clearence. Not a permanent solution but they where free. There a plus 6 back space and There's a mile of room between the tyre and swaybar. Had to trim a little bit of front plastic and massaged the pinch weld for clearence. I think with a rim with a back space of around -20 and an arb bar 32's might (MIGHT) be achieveable, taking out with the local club next weekend so will see how many flares i lose lol
She's slowly getting there. Eventually I'd like arb bar nd winch, detroit true trac lsd in the front, rock sliders a decent torque converter and tune it. My only regret atm is not buying a jeep years ago ��

Last edited by tim_pato; 19-07-2015 at 12:52 AM.