AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WARNING: Aftermarket Jeep Parts Australia? Anyone used?
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2015
Senior Newbie

Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts

I was in need of a new front bumper (that was almost exactly a year ago) and I saw that they had a bumper in stock that looked exactly like the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D. bumper but wasn't branded. I intended to buy from AJP but wanted to make sure it's from the same manufacturer in case I need to upgrade or change parts of the bar because this bumper can be "customized" with different hoops and flares from Smittybilt. I contacted them via facebook messenger and they said it's their own design and has nothing to do with Smittybuilt. That's how far I went with them, I bought the genuine parts from the US for about the same price including shipping. I read from someone who bought this bumper from AJP that the coating and material thickness of the bumper isn't as good as the Smittybilt version but I can't rectify that until I have seen it. Green Goblin, can we catch up for a comparison?