AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - New JK to me had a TJ years ago
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016
Established Member

Liked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default New JK to me had a TJ years ago

Hey guys, was on here many years ago with a pretty heavily modified TJ. got rid of it and went to toyota for many years and had some great cars. Anyway wanted to get something a little more capable again for the weekend trails and a mate just sold me his 2012 JK auto 3.6L penstar 4 door.

one owner with 32,000kms. it has a 3.5" aev lift and also aev black alloys and 35" federal MT's. all work done by Murchison products at Brendale. It is also running a front ARB winch bar and rear ARB bar and tyre carrier. apart from that its stock as a rock.

Its done one day trip to the beach and one day trip to glasshouse apart from that never been off road. The guy i bought it off is a good mate and very particular with his cars, this was his wifes ride.

Anyway very happy, picked it up for $30k.

Plan to add a fair bit to it, first up will be

Rhino pioneer backbone system and platform rack
drifta rear drawers with built in fridge slide
an agm in the rear and will rig it up for solar as well as I do a lot of camping and it will run a 40L engel in the rear as a drinks fridge
rock sliders
snorkel

Good to be back, see you all on the tracks.

Last edited by chunky_wrangler; 11-04-2016 at 12:55 PM.