AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - TJ: Smarties little Wrangler
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016
I just registered

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default TJ: Smarties little Wrangler

Hey guys, long time stalker first time talker. Thought I would start a slow build thread of our little wrangler. It's more my wife's than mine or so I'm told lol.
Basically only got it because we wanted to get out and about over the weekends and the previous owner really wanted to trade for the car we had.

Neither of us ever expected to become so addicted to not only the 4wd lifestyle but the jeep lifestyle. In all honesty I've owned a lot of cars I've loved but none more so than the wrangled

Ok so first trip down the West Coast Tassie 4 days after we got it didn't end well. A deeper than expected mud hole and no snorkel introduced a few conrods to the Tassie cool air.
Our second trip down the East coast a few weeks later we lost a Wheel on a foresty track after we sheared of the studs towing a broken 4runner back to camp.
As I mentioned earlier with all the problems it seems our bond only grows stronger lol

This a pic 4 days after we got it about 20 min before it needed fixing for the first time. I fabed up the little basket for our esky the night before when we realized that storage space was rather limited.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1441879065074.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	73930  

Last edited by Jimmyb; 05-05-2016 at 02:10 PM.