AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Source: FCA's new 2.0-liter turbo 4-banger to make nearly 300 hp
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016

Liked 151 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleetnblurt View Post
next hill please , v8 cruise , 4 zip and need to rev to do the same , how many rev's now ?
CRD well big difference to petrol , would like to see this thing do in mud
and so on, I take it its wheel base is good ?
but the weight , problem is to reach that so called power there is a thing called power to weight ratio , how light is this thing ? does any one know ? or does all just L@@K at the specs ?
let it rev go on , just see how long it will last because it has to rev harder than a six and or v8. and lets think of long distance . who the frik buys a 4x4 of any sort to L@@K good ? OH HANG ON !!!! I guess all of those who want not to L@@K like a RAV4 or CRV , so on , YUP YUP YUPPY. my driveway is toooo steep . or MATCHES MY SHOES , or IM THE ANTS PANTS .
oh but some will know REVING and just what it means to have a engine REVING MORE to what a v8 or 6 has to do , get there faster WEAR MORE QUICKLY.
BUT NO NO its NEAR 300 BRAKE horse power will last right ? YUK YUK YUK.
I wouldn't buy one if I was overweight and need a ton of equip to carry.
OH but it carries my YAP YAP FUR ERRR I THINK ITS A DOG .
Just drive one. The last two vehicles I owned were turbo petrol 4's. Both had bags of torque and while they were happy to rev, they spent most of their lives running under 2000 rpm and would happily pull from 1500 rpm in top gear. Frankly, I prefer them them to n/a 6 or 8 cylinders - both of which I usually find comparatively wheezy.