AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How tuff are Aussie blokes?
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016
SwampDigger

Liked 540 Times in 399 Posts

So this bloke owns a pub and has a dog that always sleeps by the fireplace.

One day after many years of faithful friendship, the dog is outside & is hit by a car and dies. The publican is beside himself, he's lost his best friend. So, to commemorate the dog, the publican hangs it's tail, all that was left of him, above the bar.

Things are quiet for about a fortnight, until one night after closing, the publican hears an almighty banging at the back door. The publican goes to investigate, opens the back door and there, in the alley is the biggest, meanest, most writhing in flames Hell-Hound ever seen this side of the Dark Ages. The publican is scared shitless as the creature approaches, licks his hand and looks up at him. The publican looks back, right into the hounds eyes and realises this is his dog.

He looks folornly at the creature and says "What happened? You were such a good dog, why do you look... like this?"

The dog looked up at his erstwhile owner sadly and said, "It's my tail, I can't cross over without it, I need it back."

The publican looked sadly at his friend & regretfully said, "Sorry, you know I'm not allowed to retail spirits after midnight."