AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - GDE Tune from Murchison, keen on feedback.
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016
CrawlerStar

Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts

Glad you had a talk to Stuart, he's good to deal with and very obliging.

That's good to know it removes the throttle shut down...I've never really used the left foot on the brake method...sound like you were a bit of a rally driver my mate used to do that when he was rally driving -

I don't find the 3" system noisy to me it has a nice sweet sound...Stu did say to me that I might find it drones a bit when I was discussing the pros and cons before I put it on...but I don't find it drones definitely not an annoying sound.

None of my passengers have ever said anything apart from sounds great or geez this thing goes or what have you done to it or what's this thing putting out.

I've had a couple of Jeep technicians at the dealership I go to say that's a top WH, sounds good, one of the best we've worked on... the last time I took it there to get some work done one of the techs asked me if I wanted to sell it as he wanted to buy it so I guess that says something.

I asked my wife what she thought her answer is, "I find it quiet has a nice hum". So that's has to say something..a woman's perspective -

Hope this helps.